Models4d is an online store of high quality 3d models for Cinema4D and VRay. When a customer buys or downloads one or more of our products in our online store or in any other way, recognizes the validity of this license (“License”). Using the site www.models4d.com (“Site”) or any models4d products you are automatically agreeing to follow and be bound by this License. “Content” means all models4d products including free and promotional products and all the files that accompany products, such as textures or images. models4d may revise and update this License at anytime and without notice.
After every purchase you will be sent an invoice with the total amount. Note that registration form does not allow user to enter the number of VAT. Should you require a commercial invoice, please send us your VAT information no later than 3 days from the purchasing date and we will send you the invoice with the VAT registration number.
This information is drawn up by 3Dedintorni di Carlo Giuseppe Maura in relation to personal information provided by users during access and/or registration or purchase to www.models4d.com site ( “Website”) .
Holder of personal data treatment is 3Dedintorni di Carlo Giuseppe Maura, via Alcide de Gasperi 7/1 10028 Trofarello, VAT number 09053070018, email@example.com .
3Dedintorni di Carlo Giuseppe Maura will deal with personal data provided by users for the following purposes:
(a) to allow registration on the Website and use the services reserved to registered users, including the ability to make a purchase online, and thus allow for the conclusion of the purchase contract and the correct execution of transactions related to the same .
(b) for administrative and accounting purposes related to the registration on the Website and the online purchasing, as well as to fulfill legal obligations;
(c) to send information or promotions (“Newsletter”), discount coupons and special offers by Models4D in relation to products and services of the same .
Data provisioning for the purposes referred to in points (a) and (b) and (c) above is purely optional. However, since such treatment is necessary to enable the registration to the Website and the provision of reserved services, including the online purchase service, the refusal to give such data user will imply the inability to register to the Website and to conclude an online purchase.
In addition, solely for the purpose described in paragraph (c) above, the user can oppose the processing of data concerning him, even through the appropriate link at the bottom of any e-mail sent to promotional content from Models4D .
Processing of data will be carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, according to the mode and with suitable means to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Code. In particular, it will be taken all the necessary technical, informational, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures, so as to guarantee the minimum level of data protection as provided by law, allowing access only to the persons responsible for processing by the Owner designated by the same person or persons responsible .
User data will be kept only for the time necessary to ensure the proper provision of services.
In the event of account deletion by user initiative, all given data will be kept for administration purposes for a period not exceeding three months, except in case of specific legal requirements for accounting records or public security.
In relation to the processing of data, the user may exercise the rights under art. 7, d. Lgs. 196/2003 with a request to the holder of the data.
Conditions of use
Any models4d Content is the property of 3Dedintorni di Carlo Giuseppe Maura company and can be used in your private or commercial projects if one of the following is applicable:
- Content was bought by you via models4D or partner website;
- Content is free and was downloaded from models4d or partner website;
- Content was granted to you by models4d for promotional or other purposes.
The usage limitations are the following:
- Content can not be distributed, sold, assigned, transferred or otherwise redistributed either in our original format or as a part of a scene, animation or in any other format from which any original product, or any part of it can be separately exported, extracted, or decompiled into any redistributable form or format.
- Content can be modified in any way in order to conform to your needs, however any such modifications are still derivatives of the original and can not be sold or distributed as your own (whether to be sold separately or packaged/included with any other products/files).
- It is not permitted to remove any notice of copyright, brand name or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Content.
All products are delivered via electronic downloads. As soon as order is approved you will be redirected to a page with the download link. You will also receive this link on the e-mail you gave us during the registration. The link is available during 72 hours or 3 downloads after purchase. If for some reasons you didn’t manage to get the item you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since models4d is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our Site. We only make exceptions with this rule on the following reasons:
- double purchase: if you purchased some product twice due to unknown issue of the payment system or by any other reason;
- download issues: it may happen so that you have troubles with downloading of the product. Before applying for refund in this case, please contact us so we may investigate the problem or upload purchased files to an alternative server;
- irreparable defects, missing textures, files, etc.: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. In this case we may send you a download link with the missing or fixed files or make a refund;
- product not-as-described: a request based on this reason is satisfied on a case by case basis in agreement of both parties concerned. To prevent this situation every customer is suggested to check free products before making the purchase. It helps to research the product’s structure and evaluate it’s quality.
Requests for a refund are accepted at email@example.com within the period of 1 week after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund.
All copyrights belong to 3dedintorni di Carlo Giuseppe Maura company, none of these rights are assigned or transferred to the end-user. All rights are protected by intellectual property laws, international treaty provisions and other applicable laws.
We have made every effort to display the products as accurately as possible. However, scene lighting and render settings may greatly affect the model and materials look. Models4d cannot be held responsible for any settings you use and cannot guarantee that your render images of any product will be the same as the product images in the catalogue.