Models4d is an online store of high quality 3d models for Cinema4D and VRay. When a customer buys or downloads one or more of our products in our online store or in any other way, recognizes the validity of this license (“License”). Using the site www.models4d.com (“Site”) or any models4d products you are automatically agreeing to follow and be bound by this License. “Content” means all models4d products including free and promotional products and all the files that accompany products, such as textures or images. models4d may revise and update this License at anytime and without notice.
After every purchase you will be sent an invoice with the total amount. Note that registration form does not allow user to enter the number of VAT. Should you require a commercial invoice, please send us your VAT information no later than 3 days from the purchasing date and we will send you the invoice with the VAT registration number.
Conditions of use
Any models4d Content is the property of 3Dedintorni di Carlo Giuseppe Maura company and can be used in your private or commercial projects if one of the following is applicable:
- Content was bought by you via models4D or partner website;
- Content is free and was downloaded from models4d or partner website;
- Content was granted to you by models4d for promotional or other purposes.
The usage limitations are the following:
- Content can not be distributed, sold, assigned, transferred or otherwise redistributed either in our original format or as a part of a scene, animation or in any other format from which any original product, or any part of it can be separately exported, extracted, or decompiled into any redistributable form or format.
- Content can be modified in any way in order to conform to your needs, however any such modifications are still derivatives of the original and can not be sold or distributed as your own (whether to be sold separately or packaged/included with any other products/files).
- It is not permitted to remove any notice of copyright, brand name or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Content.
All products are delivered via electronic downloads. As soon as order is approved you will be redirected to a page with the download link. You will also receive this link on the e-mail you gave us during the registration. The link is available during 72 hours or 3 downloads after purchase. If for some reasons you didn’t manage to get the item you can contact us at email@example.com.
Since models4d is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our Site. We only make exceptions with this rule on the following reasons:
- double purchase: if you purchased some product twice due to unknown issue of the payment system or by any other reason;
- download issues: it may happen so that you have troubles with downloading of the product. Before applying for refund in this case, please contact us so we may investigate the problem or upload purchased files to an alternative server;
- irreparable defects, missing textures, files, etc.: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. In this case we may send you a download link with the missing or fixed files or make a refund;
- product not-as-described: a request based on this reason is satisfied on a case by case basis in agreement of both parties concerned. To prevent this situation every customer is suggested to check free products before making the purchase. It helps to research the product’s structure and evaluate it’s quality.
Requests for a refund are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org within the period of 1 week after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund.
All copyrights belong to 3dedintorni di Carlo Giuseppe Maura company, none of these rights are assigned or transferred to the end-user. All rights are protected by intellectual property laws, international treaty provisions and other applicable laws.
We have made every effort to display the products as accurately as possible. However, scene lighting and render settings may greatly affect the model and materials look. Models4d cannot be held responsible for any settings you use and cannot guarantee that your render images of any product will be the same as the product images in the catalogue.